What is trust?
It’s the basic foundation upon which all relationships are built. It’s an expectation of behavior, learned incrementally, and deals with respect, reliability and consistency. Trust can take years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Before you trust a person, you have to have faith that they are who and what they say they are. In business, we’ve created very time-consuming processes to transition from faith to a base level of trustworthiness. A mistake during any one of these processes can be expensive, in more ways than one.
What if you could circumvent faith and move directly to trust?
Our team further discussed the workflow for the referral mechanism and ended up making changes to the wireframes. We have opted to go with a very simple approach for referral mechanism which will potentially link into some later gamification concepts in the platform. With this approach, we are trying to decouple the token concept from the rest of the platform to make it a lot more approachable to non-crypto end-users. Our developers will review from a back-end perspective to align the back-end to the changes.
Profile Link Analytic Report
We reviewed the needs and audited the wireframes which are now ready. There is a bit more discussion needed on the engagement timeline and so, we discussed about bringing in our Data Science Advisor for that. We have updated the needs for the scope and we will be getting together with our Data Science Advisor next week.
Support for Verification Methods
Our developers deployed the initial version of asteroid domain worker and the API has been tested. We now have two asteroid domains that are running in the staging environment. This is a precursor for supporting the verification methods and now that it’s deployed & configured, we can start iterating on that to get the workers up and running. It is also a precursor for loading the smart contract.
There was a discussion about adding two additional verification mechanisms. These new mechanisms would target designers and marketers. This will not be introduced in the betas but it would come in before our first initial public release. There were no concerns from technical standpoint about adding additional verification mechanisms as they are relatively straightforward to implement since at that time they would be the 5th or 6th OAuth (Open Authorization) providers that we would support.
- The designs for the support and ticketing system are complete and it is ready for implementation.
- Our designers are working on the detailed designs required for profile link sharing. There were a few (3) missing wireframes which were listed recently in a Github issue. These are relatively straightforward and small additions.
- Social platform links on profiles was under active discussion. UI mockups & wireframes are done. Additionally, detailed designs are also complete.
- Although onboarding is not finished yet, the actual process of the onboarding is done and the animations are ready for review. We need to do some tests on the front-end to basically make sure that the solutions for having those animated elements are correct.
- Last week, we implemented a change to our PrivateNet which upgrades it to 2.10.2v. This version fixes the smart contract migration issue. It also implements a single node consensus version of Neo-cli. Our developers carried out an audit and it seems to be working correctly. This has also mitigated the issues we were having previously.
- Our developers also reviewed and improved the back-end architecture proposal for the claims and attestations smart contract. It will handle the blockchain components of our verified attributes. This was a major hurdle for some of the features that will be moving forward. It was also a requirement for GitHub binding and StackOverflow binding.
- We have started contacting beta 1 candidates.
Over the next two weeks, we will have a series of meetings to discuss the planning and implementation of multiple features. We will also review the overall workflow of beta 1 user testing phase.
Thanks for your continued support,
Your Moonlight Team