What is trust?
It’s the basic foundation upon which all relationships are built. It’s an expectation of behavior, learned incrementally, and deals with respect, reliability and consistency. Trust can take years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Before you trust a person, you have to have faith that they are who and what they say they are. In business, we’ve created very time-consuming processes to transition from faith to a base level of trustworthiness. A mistake during any one of these processes can be expensive, in more ways than one.
What if you could circumvent faith and move directly to trust?
- On the front end, work was done on cleaning up and finishing implementation on the profiles aspect. Profile functionality is the top priority right now.
- Our designers are working on creating a copy spreadsheet to give reference on front end for individual pages. Copy spreadsheet has been aligned to screen numbers used for wireframes and detailed designs.
- After some anomalies were found by our designers while looking through the application, there was a discussion about the menu needing some more attention. Our designers have put together a sitemap to show what those kind of menu options will be and they have aligned the copy document to the refined sitemap which will clarify any grey areas.
- The first draft of the beta test script is currently under review. We have gathered some internal team feedback on the Github issue.
- GitHub binding and StackOverflow binding to be prioritized because they are easier to implement from a front-end perspective.
- Discussed integration of social components on the Moonlight platform. Features like Contacts List and Messaging will be more valuable as we begin add productivity tools (especially the social features). We have started exploring the mechanics of how these features would work from a very general point of view. It will allow us to understand how these connection mechanics will actually work in the system. We will start the scoping and planning process for them soon.
- Down below is the design update we shared on Twitter last week. Stay tuned for more!
- As per the discussion in the developers meeting last week, it was decided to setup a “Beta Readiness Review” next week to review all content required for the Guided Application Walkthough process. That will include the application, maturity state, NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement), beta test script, onboarding document, list of people with the schedule, etc. This will clear up any final beta 1 planning issues.
Thanks for your continued support,
Your Moonlight Team