What is trust?
It’s the basic foundation upon which all relationships are built. It’s an expectation of behavior, learned incrementally, and deals with respect, reliability and consistency. Trust can take years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Before you trust a person, you have to have faith that they are who and what they say they are. In business, we’ve created very time-consuming processes to transition from faith to a base level of trustworthiness. A mistake during any one of these processes can be expensive, in more ways than one.
What if you could circumvent faith and move directly to trust?
- Began back-end implementation of beta 2 features as the designs and planning are finished. After that, these features will be ready for front-end implementation.
- On the back-end, our developers have been working on the smart contract deployment and worker examples that interface with it which can be used for verification.
- Some defects with the back-end related to usability are being mitigated. As we start to move into some of the worker functionality, these are the methods on the back-end that are going to be needed to support verification.
- Moving forward, copy will be a deliverable upon completion of the detailed designs. The process we were going through earlier was not very efficient. Our team agreed that it is a lot easier to go through it together and so, we will work on the copy as part of the planning process in future. It will save a lot of time and frustration on the back-end as well as front-end.
- Wireframes for profile archiving feature is preliminarily completed. It’s currently a work in progress. We have also had some discussions around how to handle that with the back-end considerations.
- Last week, we conducted our first Beta Readiness Review. The purpose of the review was to go through all of the deliverables of beta 1 and identify anything that’s outstanding that we need to address.
- We will be leveraging onboarding detailed designs in the onboarding document, which is a work in progress. We have brushed up the beta scripts. It now has the recruiter segments in and we have added in some follow-up questions to certain sections to represent some of the internal team feedback. This will give us a greater depth of insight in case some of the information is not forthcoming in the actual run-through. Also, we will have another Beta Readiness Review this week!
- Our developers discussed moving everything to Production environment from the Staging environment for the betas as that will smoothen the overall release process. A detailed discussion about the Production Deployment will take place this week in the development meeting.
- Last week, we announced our Partnership with NEO under the NEO EcoBoost program. You can read about it HERE!
- There was a proposal to add John deVadoss, Head of NGD Seattle, under the hiring manager field for the beta 1 review. We reached out to him and he has enthusiastically agreed to participate in the Guided Application Walkthrough process. We believe he will be a great fit since not only we will be familiarizing the Neo team with our platform, but we are also going to get some good insights for the Moonlight platform.
- Our Co-founder, Tyler Adams, will be travelling to Shanghai next week for the Neo Community Assembly to discuss plans for Neo 3.x and NeoID.
Thanks for your continued support,
Your Moonlight Team