What is trust?
It’s the basic foundation upon which all relationships are built. It’s an expectation of behavior, learned incrementally, and deals with respect, reliability and consistency. Trust can take years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Before you trust a person, you have to have faith that they are who and what they say they are. In business, we’ve created very time-consuming processes to transition from faith to a base level of trustworthiness. A mistake during any one of these processes can be expensive, in more ways than one.
What if you could circumvent faith and move directly to trust?
- Earlier this month, our Co-founder, Tyler B. Adams, attended the NEO Community Assembly 2019 in Shanghai, China. Here are some pictures from the inaugural NCA2019!
- Our User Testing Instructional Guide has been reviewed and is ready for the Guided Application Walkthrough Process. It will introduce the Moonlight platform to the selected beta candidates and help them understand what to expect in the test. The document contains the Onboarding Section, Profile creation & My Data Supporting Materials which will help testers to complete a series of tasks using the Moonlight software.
- Last week, our Singapore Local Director, Elias Tan, was invited to speak at the Blockchain Summit Singapore 2019 on the NEO Smart Economy and Moonlight.
- Our developers worked on contract optimizations to reduce the invoke fee last week. We also conducted a code review of the contract and added a few things to further reduce the Gas cost. Earlier today, we redeployed our contract and we are happy to tell you that the Moonlight smart contract has been successfully migrated. Click here to see the new script hash!
- We have two Asteroid domains in the production environment now. The new one is called Asteroid Domain Worker which is the arbiter for all of compute tasks (For example: our verification workers, smart contract loaders, etc.) that we will be using.
- Optimizations to the profile layouts have also been made to improve engagement and incentivize registration upon view.
- NDAs (Non Disclosure Agreement) have been sent out to all the selected candidates for Beta 1. Last week, we also started setting up User Interviews and the first one is scheduled for September 30th, 2019!
- We have started working on the detailed designs and backend implementation for Beta 2 features.
- Some miscellaneous defects were mitigated.
Over the next two weeks, we will start conducting Guided Application Walkthroughs with the selected candidates and also, begin implementation of new features as the designs & planning are finished for Beta 2 features.
Thanks for your continued support,
Your Moonlight Team