What is trust?
It’s the basic foundation upon which all relationships are built. It’s an expectation of behavior, learned incrementally, and deals with respect, reliability and consistency. Trust can take years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Before you trust a person, you have to have faith that they are who and what they say they are. In business, we’ve created very time-consuming processes to transition from faith to a base level of trustworthiness. A mistake during any one of these processes can be expensive, in more ways than one.
What if you could circumvent faith and move directly to trust?
- Moonlight Lux (LX) token is listed on the Nash Exchange with ETH, NEO, and USDC trading pairs. You can read about it HERE!
- Last month, we were added to the State of the dApps website. Here is a glimpse of what a Profile on the Moonlight platform looks like:
- We are now also listed on the DappRadar website.
- Our Guided Application Walkthrough with the selected candidates for Copernicus (Profile Management Tools) has now officially concluded. Click HERE to see the tweet.
- All information resulting from the activity has been distilled into relevant tasks and prioritized. In general, the response was positive to our core offering. There were a number of minor UX hurdles as well as a deployment issue. Most of the identified issues will be resolved prior to our next public release.
- As a result of the beta testing, a number of key features were identified which will enable substantial growth of the userbase earlier than originally planned. As a result, we have reprioritized some of the features which will be included in the MVP. The changes to feature priorities should also accelerate our timeline to release.
- At the technical level, the past two weeks have been very blockchain focused. We’ve implemented support for BIP32, 39, and 44 and have also finished definition of access control mechanics for verified claims payloads on-chain as well as inheritance of those permissions within our permissionless sovereign identity smart contract infrastructure. As part of this work, we have also finished end-to-end integration for our platform components.
Over the coming weeks, we will be increasing priority on the Verification & Identity Infrastructure, Smart Contract Infrastructure and our permissioning system.
Thanks for your continued support,
Your Moonlight Team